Saturday, November 15, 2008

Expressive Futuristic Machinations

Well, it's obviously been some time since I actually wrote any original content her, but to be honest, writing full time takes a wide breadth of my limited literary capacity.

I guess I find myself now writing here in this seemingly claustrophobic setting because much has passed and much has yet to occur. What I speak of is the finally imminent progression of myself into the great Big Green Machine otherwise known as the US Army.

I'd be lying if I didn't say that I have my doubts and that I have many unanswered questions. Nevertheless, I think this move is prudent at this stage of my life and that sometimes drastic measures are needed to rectify long simmering doubts and confusion

Either way, US Aemy here I come. May the next four years be as kind as the 4 I previously spent serving our country and may I do my fair part in securing the freedoms that well hold so dear.

No comments: